ALUMINIUM, IRON, STAINLESS STEEL, NF-METALS, NF-PRECIOUS METALS
The production of the various products takes place in the central bottom ash treatment plant processing plant of ZAV Recycling AG at the KEZO site in Hinwil.
The product range includes
- Non-ferrous metal mixture (15–30 mm)
- Non-ferrous metal mixture (30–80 mm)
- Al powder (Aluminium, 0.3–1.2 mm)
- Al powder (Aluminium, 1.2–15 mm)
- Non ferrous Metal mixture heavy (0.3–1.2 mm)
- Non ferrous Metal mixture heavy (1.2–4 mm)
- Non ferrous Metal mixture heavy (4–8 mm)
- Non ferrous Metal mixture heavy (8–15 mm)
- Iron in various fractions
- Stainless steel in various fractions
For more detailed specifications and prices please contact
ZAV RECYCLING AG
Dr. René Müller
Phone +41 44 938 31 00
With the FLUREC process, it is possible to extract pure zinc with over 99.99% purity from the filtrate of processed fly ash, which can be marketed directly.
Cathode-zinc will continue to be produced at KEBAG's Hydrometallurgy Competence Center in Zuchwil.
Zinc (data sheet)